Last modified: March 8th, 2023
Welcome to the website of PayrAdvisors, LLC (“Company” or “PayrAdvisors”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy, while providing you with a useful and enjoyable web experience.
This policy does not cover Company clients or subcontractors as they will have separate practices regarding your personal information, and you should refer to their websites or policies for more details.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website payradvisors.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us in any other way (whether offline or online), unless expressly indicated, nor does it apply to information collected by any other website operated by PayrAdvisors or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Contact Information. We may collect contact and other information about you, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Practice Information. We may collect information about your practice, including the name, specialty, number of providers and other business information you may choose to provide.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Aside from any information you may actively disclose to us, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, click patterns and browser type.
We may use the information we collect automatically for internal purposes such as to improve the content of the Website, estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, and to deliver a better and more personalized service by, for example, speeding up your searches and recognizing when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To perform, monitor or improve our services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company business assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PayrAdvisors about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PayrAdvisors, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
If you are a California resident, the processing of certain personal data about you may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable privacy laws.
If you are a California resident, you have the right, subject to certain exceptions and other laws, to request information regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. You also have the right to request that we delete certain information. We may deny your request to delete, in accordance with the CCPA, in order to comply with its other legal, regulatory, and accounting obligations.
To request what information we have collected or shared about you, or to request that we delete your information, please send an email with the subject line, “California Privacy Rights” to email@example.com. In the body of your email, please state your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. We will use this data to locate your profile within our system. If you are a California resident, we will respond in accordance with the CCPA and related regulations. If you are not a California resident, you do not have any rights under the CCPA and your request may be denied.
If an authorized agent of a consumer submits a request to know or request to delete, the agent must submit a writing to the Company that is signed and dated by the consumer. The consumer’s first name, last name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number must be included on the signed authorization. The signed authorization must expressly state that the agent is authorized to submit requests to know and requests to delete on the consumer’s behalf, receive the consumer’s personal information in response to a request to know, and to receive communications on the consumer’s behalf related to the requests.
You will not receive discriminatory treatment or retaliation if you or your authorized agent exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Under the CCPA, we are required to tell you if we “sell” or “share” information. A “sale” means to share with a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. “Share” means to share with a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising, whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration. Please note we do not currently “sell” or “share” your personal information.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Nevada residents may email questions or opt out of any future sale of their information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the Subject line of your email. However, please note we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah Residents
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature and processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please send an email with the subject line, “Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, or Utah Privacy Rights” to email@example.com. In the body of your email please state your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. We will use this data to locate your profile within our system.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. You, or a parent or guardian of a minor, may ask us to remove certain content or information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security is a top priority for us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. Our policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the internet, and therefore beyond our control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
Our Contact Information